Novelis is driven by its purpose to shape a sustainable world together. As a global leader in innovative products and services and the world's largest recycler of aluminium, we partner with customers in the automotive, beverage can and specialties industries to deliver solutions that maximize the benefits of sustainable lightweight aluminium throughout North America, Europe, Asia and South America. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, operates in 10 countries, has approximately 11,000 employees and recorded $12.3 billion in revenue for its 2019 fiscal year. Novelis is a subsidiary of Hindalco Industries Limited, an industry leader in aluminium and copper, and metals flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, a multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai, India.
Novelis supplies pre-painted & anodized solid aluminium sheet for sustainable architecture: 100% recyclable, UV-resistant, fire rated A1 according to DIN EN 13501 and with high permissible load.
Novelis is leading in aluminium rolled product markets such as cans, construction and industrial products, foil and flexible packaging and automotive. Driven by a commitment to sustainability, Novelis is also leader in aluminum recycling. We transform the recycled aluminum back into new products in an endless loop of efficiency and sustainability.
Novelis solid aluminium facade products are fire rated A1 as non-combustible and are certified to be used on high rise buildings with heights above 22m and for tall buildings with heights above 150m. The outstanding flatness, permissible load of 96 Mpa and excellent UV resistance make it ideal for cladding. New innovative surfaces extend the range of products.
• fire rating class A1 – non-combustible according to DIN EN 13501 and DIN 4102 resp. 96/603/EG
• weather and corrosion resistant
• DGNB certified building projects with Novelis aluminium
• recyclable & sustainable
Key properties of anodized Novelis aluminium:
• decorative, with permanent metallic gloss
• wide colour range
• corrosion resistant (in neutral pH range) and weather resistant
• firm bond with the metal surface à no peeling, chipping or corrosion
• durable and low maintenance needed
• easy to recycle
• ideal colour uniformity
J57S UP®: ideal material for batch anodizing
J73A UP®: coil anodized, ready to process; economic, easy in handling and transport
ff2® and ff3® – ideal for facades:
• non-combustible – A1 certified according to DIN EN 13501
• high-quality and especially weather-resistant PVdF coating
• specifically developed AlMg3 alloy
• extremely flat & low stress
• wide span-width & high wind loads à economical
• 100% recyclable
ff2®: pre-painted aluminium for facades of 2.0 mm thickness
ff3®: pre-painted aluminium for facades of 3.0 mm thickness.
Phone: +49 172 5601743
E-mail: Send message